21 June 2018

Nan Eomma Nun Appa



Synopsis :  
A plain high school girl, Sun-Nam Bae.
She wanted to be free for once in her life, and decided to rebel. But the result of such rebellion.... being a mom?! 
"Who the heck are you? Where did a ugly pumpkin like this roll in from? You think I was born a man, just to live with a ugly girl like you?" 
Bravely standing her ground against a spoilt young master, Chun-Doong Mah, with her child. Chun-Doong and Sun-Nam's tumultuous diary of raising a child!!


Author(s) : HWANG Mi Ri

Artist(s) : HWANG Mi Ri
Status in Country of Origin : 18 Volumes (Complete)
Associated Names : 
난 엄마 넌 아빠
I Am Mama, and You Are Papa
I Mama You Papa
I Mama; You Papa
Genre : Drama / Romance / Shoujo 
Year : 2010
Download in FORUM chapter 49 part 1 released we need typesetter urgently please contact smscans@gmail.com

23 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much!! I'm addicted because I hate the bastard and his family but I can't stop reading. Sometimes I wanna pop into the manga and choke him. Anyway, thanks again. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove that manhwa, i hope u keep going with the translation until the end ^^. looking forward for more chapters hehe its a pity i have o idea of korean, i would help u if i would

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAN YOU FOR YOUR UPDATES!! THEY'RE SO GOODD!! Omg. You don't know how each update makes my day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you soo much for this manhwa!! can't wait for the rest

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your hard work and time .i love this manga, i hope u keep going with the translation until the end ^^. i am looking forward for more chapters .thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ty for the scans. Once i get a job i will donate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this manhwa by chance and I actually like it, if it was licensed I would definitely purchase it.....Thank you guys for the releases.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of the links are dead, is it possible to re-upload the files please? I posted on the forum on which chapters and volumes need a re-upload. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this manhwa thank for the realeases

    ReplyDelete
  10. been waiting for the next chapter, thank you so much for updating :') Truly appreciated ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi how can I download manhwa on iPad free

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its already 2017 please update more

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi.. I really lote this manga ... Please can someome translade.. I really want to know the final chapter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please upload more, I am dying to finish this manhwa.

    ReplyDelete
  16. please update this one please

    ReplyDelete
  17. oof everything is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the update this is my favorite work done by HWANG Mi Ri so far

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please update this one. I really love the manga

    ReplyDelete
  20. Does korean manhwa have an english translation yet? I need to know how many chapters there are.

    ReplyDelete

Bride of the Water God

Alt. Name: 하백의 신부 , Habaek Author: YOON Mi-kyung Genres: Drama | Fantasy | Historical | Romance | Shoujo | Supernatural Statu...